Please click on the booklet below to find out more about Katoomba Dental Practice – you can turn the pages by moving your cursor to the left or right edges and clicking on the arrow that appears. You can also download a PDF of it to print and read at your leisure.
Katoomba Fee Guide
The first visit to a new dentist is very important. We allow enough time to discuss previous dental history and any concerns or fears that you may have, as well as conducting a thorough examination of your mouth.
The dental assessment is comprehensive and includes:
- Taking a medical and dental history
- Checking your teeth and gums and creating your personal dental chart
- Checking your jaw joint function
- Oral cancer screening
- Any necessary x-rays
- Discussion of your oral hygiene routine
- Discussion of proposed treatment and creation of a treatment plan
- Provision of a full written estimate of the proposed treatment cost
We are a well-established private dental practice who have built our reputation on providing high quality care for our patients. Over five thousand people trust us to look after their teeth and we take this responsibility very seriously.
We provide a personal and friendly approach to the dental health of the whole family whilst offering top quality materials, up-to date technology and the highest standards of care.
Keep your smile healthy for life
You’ll see what we mean when you take a closer look at Denplan Care. It’s exceptional. And the same could be true for your smile.
Denplan Care includes preventive care and worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, plus the wide range of restorative dental treatments that you would expect to find in private dentistry.
So when your dentist suggests something that could brighten your smile and improve the condition of your teeth, it’s easier to say ‘yes’ – because Denplan Care includes so much.
Spot problems and avoid them
Denplan Care covers you for check-ups, dental x-rays, necessary fillings, hygiene treatments and expert advice from your dental team. This prevents potential problems before they happen, protecting your teeth and saving you money.
Denplan Essentials can give you healthier teeth and gums. Hygiene treatment (scale and polish) is included, so you can be condent about your smile when socialising with family, friends and work colleagues. And if you want to go further, the plan includes dental advice from your dentist about additional treatment options which could enhance your smile.
Denplan Essentials Includes:
- 10% off treatments clinically required
- Routine oral cancer screening
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Free emergency call-outs to the practice
- W orldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline